The employee performs valet parking services for customers and is responsible for maintaining a secure parking area. The employee ensures that the customer’s car is returned in the same condition it was left in and takes necessary actions to communicate when the garage is full. Additionally, the employee coordinates the flow of cars through the garage during peak times of the day in accordance with the Parking Manager’s directions.
- Education: High school graduate, or equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background check since this position will be valet parking patient and visitor vehicles.
- Must have a neat and clean appearance and exhibit appropriate service orientation at all times.
- Must be able to perform simple mechanical tasks under any and all climate conditions.
- Must be able to pass requirements for certification in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
- Must have a valid State driver’s license and be in excellent physical condition.
- Experience: Past experience in a valet setting is preferred. The ability to have strong organizational skills, and is able to perform well under pressure.
Please review our requirements:
- Valid U.S. Drivers License
- Clean Driving Record
- At least 18 years old
- Fluency in reading, writing, and comprehension of the English language
- Ability to drive automatic and manual (“stick”) shift vehicles
- Ability to stand for a minimum of four hours
- Agility in getting in and out of vehicles, driving, going up and down stairs, etc.
- Willingness to maintain high standards of grooming, hygiene, and appearance
- Ability to work in all weather conditions throughout the year
- Ability to work together or as a team in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to maintain a positive and courteous attitude
- Authorized to work in the US